Sunnah Method Of Ruku
1. To say the Takbeer of Ruku.
2. To grasp the knees with the hands.
3. Whilst grasping the knees the fingers should be spread apart.
4. To keep the back straight.
5. To keep (the calf of the legs) straight i.e the section from the ankles to the knee.
6. To keep the head and the lower back in a straight line.
8. Whilst getting up from Ruku, the Imam should sayin a loud voice, whilst the followers should say . If one is performing Salaah alone, one should recite both (softly). One should stand and pause with ease after the Ruku before going into Sajdah.
Source: Beautiful Sunnahs of Beloved Nabi SAW
Author: Aarif Billah Hazrat Maulana Shah Hakeem Muhammad Akhtar Sahab Db