Differences in the Salah (Namaz) of Women
1. When saying Takbeer-e-Tahreema females should raise both their hands up to the shoulders without removing them from under the Burqa.(a kind of shawl or veil covering the whole body from head to foot- translator)
2. Thereafter they should tie their hands on the chest in such a manner that the palm of the right hand is placed on the back of the left hand. She should not grip her wrist with her thumb and small finger like men.
3. Bend slightly in Ruku, and place the fingers of both hands joined together on the knees. Do not spread them. Keep the arms close to the side of the body. Join the ankles of both feet.
4. The feet should not be kept erect in Sajdah but should be placed horizontally on the floor pointing to the right. Crouch and draw the body in, as much as possible when making Sajdah , so much so that the thighs touch the stomach and the forearms are joined to the sides of the body and the elbows are spread flat on the ground.
5. When sitting in Qa’dah the feet should be spread out horizontally on the ground on the right side. Both the hands should be kept closed.
Source: Beautiful Sunnahs of Beloved Nabi SAW
Author: Aarif Billah Hazrat Maulana Shah Hakeem Muhammad Akhtar Sahab Db