“سنت کے مطابق نکاح اور ولیمہ، اور ہمارے معاشرے میں رائج رسومات”
حضور اکرمﷺ سے حقیقی عشق و محبت کا تقاضہ ہے کہ ہم اپنے معاشرے، خاندان اور برادری میں رائج رسومات کو ترک کرکے ہر خوشی اور غم کے موقع پر صرف سرور عالمﷺ کی سنت کو اختیار کریں
ان رسومات کی وجہ سے آج ہمارے معاشرے میں زنا کرنا آسان مگر نکاح کرنا انتہائی مشکل ہو چکا ہے
اس سلسلے میں عارف باللہ حضرت مولانا شاہ حکیم محمد اختر صاحب رح کا یہ ملفوظ انتہائی اہمیت کا حامل ہے جسے ہم سب کو پڑھ کر عمل کرنے کا عہد کرنا چاہیے
یہی حقیقی عشقِ رسولﷺ ہے کہ جس وقت معاشرہ حضور ﷺ کی سنتوں کو چھوڑ رہا ہو، ہم انکو اختیار کریں
اللہ تعالٰی ہمیں عمل کی توفیق عطا فرماے
Also listen to,
Azan e Fajr by Moazzin Tahir Sahab Db at Khanqah Imdadiya Ashrafiya, Karachi
Sunnahs of Azaan and Iqaamah – Part 1
1. It is Sunnat to face the Qibla while saying the Azaan and Iqaamah.
2. It is Sunnat to say the Azaan with pauses after each phrase while the Sunnat methodof Iqaamah is to say it quickly.
3. During the Azaan it is Sunnat to turn the face to the right when saying: and towards the left when saying However, the chest and the feet should remain towards the direction of the Qibla.
4. It is Sunnat to repeat the words of the Azaan after the Muazzin (in reply to theAzaan). When the Muazzin call out
5. In the Azaan of Fajar when the Muazzin calls out:
6. The reply will be given to the Iqaamah in the same way as it is given for Azaan. However, in reply to
one should say:
Sunnahs When Treating And Visiting The Sick–Part 2
6. To console the patient in any way possible is Sunnat. For example one should say to him that Insha- Allah you will recover very quickly, Allah Ta’ala is the Most Powerful. One should not say such things which will instil fear in the sick person.
7. When visiting the sick one should say the following:
Trans: Do not become worried as this sickness will be a means of cleaning you from your sins, if Allah Ta’ala wishes.
Thereafter recite this seven times for his recovery:
Trans: I ask Allah Ta’ala who is All Powerful and the Lord of the Great Throne that He grants you recovery. Rasulullah () has stated that by reading this dua seven times the sick person will be cured. However, if the time of his death has approached than nothing can delay that.
Sunnahs When Treating And Visiting The Sick–Part 1
1. It is Sunnat to take medication and undergo treatment during an illness. However, one should depend only on Allah Ta’ala for the cure.
2. It is Sunnat to treat an illness with kalunji (black seed ) and honey. (Bukhari- chapter on medicine) Rasulullah () said that Allah has placed cure in these two things. There are many Ahadith narrated in praise of kalunji and honey.
3. During treatment one should avoid those things which aggravate the illness.
4. It is Sunnat to visit one’s sick brother. Nabi () said:
(Bukhari) “Visit the sick”.
Hazrat Jaabir () narrates:
“I became sick. Nabi () came to visit me”. (Bukhari)
5. After visiting the sick it is Sunnat to leave quickly (Mishkaat). It should not happen that the patient or his family is inconvenienced in any way by your remaining there for a long time.
Sunnahs of Hair – Part 2
4. It is Sunnat to trim the moustache as finely as possible. There are severe warnings in the Ahadith for keeping very long moustaches.
5. The hair below the navel, armpits, the moustaches, as well as the nails should be cut and kept clean. It is sinful to allow 40 days to pass without doing so.
6. To wash the hair, oil it and comb it is Sunnat, but a few days should be skipped in-between, if there is no necessity.
7. When combing the hair start from the right hand side.
8. When combing one’s hair or whenever the need arises to look into the mirror recite the following Dua:
Trans: O Allah, as You have beautified by external form, so make my character beautiful as well
Source: Pyare Nabi Ki Pyari Sunnatain
Author: Aarif Billah Shaykh Ul Arab Wal Ajam Hazrat e Aqdas Maulana Shah Hakeem Muhammad Akhtar Sahab Db